Thursday 2 July 2020

Results for the Seniors 2nd July

Here are the results for the Seniors for the 2nd July.
28 played today and I have introduced a divisional split that will mean its an even split of numbers between them. This will only happen if there are at least 24 playing, if there are under 24 then it will be one division. The 2's money will be applied to the whole field.
THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE STABLEFORDS, THE MEDALS WILL STAND AS EXISTING.
If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact me.
I have started a list of people who wish to be put into every Thursday draw and will contact me if they cannot make it. Please contact me to be added to this list.
We did well to get round in good weather today and some not bad scores out there.
There were no 2's recorded so that means a carry over of £14:00 to next week.


No comments: