Sunday 5 July 2020

IMPORTANT DETAILS

Greetings to you all,  I hope this finds you well its great to be back with a bit of competition golf, and nice to see you all at the club.
I have created a list of people signing up for competitions but I am sure I don't have you all. If you are unsure then please don't hesitate to contact me. Also if you signed up for last Thursday (the 2nd) and haven't stated that you want in all the Thursdays then I will not have you on my list.
Again please just drop me a text on 07943 682573 or through the senior gents email address which is strathmoreseniors@gmail.com
We are also running a Seniors knockout for the remainder of the season so if you are interested in that then please drop me a note to state that you are in.
Hopefully the draw will be about the 10th of July so not long to get your name in.
This coming Thursday will be another stableford and then we get into a medal.
As you may have noticed from the results this last week I have introduced a 50/50 split for the divisions so the split mark will depend on the handicaps of the people entering the competitions.

Some important points required on the scorecard:
1   Your name!
2   Date the scoring may not happen immediately due to current restrictions and there are other competitions on. So the date will help to clarify.
Competition name same details as above
Scoring clarity  Please when possible mark your own score as Player A and the player you are monitoring as the marker, this will prevent a wrong score being entered for you.
Sign your card I know a minor detail as you are scoring yourself but it is a good habit to get into.

Thank you all and keep it in the short stuff.

No comments: