Friday 27 March 2020

Good Afternoon Everyone

Hello Everybody,
Just thought I would drop a note on here to see how everyone is doing.
I hope you are all getting through this self isolation without to many problems, and that you are all healthy and avoiding the dreaded lurgy.
I would also like to bring to your attention that I have set up an email for the Strathmore Seniors, through this in the future you can sign up for a competition or if you wish to pull your name from a draw;
It is strathmoreseniors@gmail.com

I hope that you can use this and maybe it will ease the burden on signing up.
Please feel free to drop me a note about how you are all doing and what you are doing to pass the time and maintain your golf fitness!!!!!!

Personally I have dusted off my bike, blown up the tires and have taken to the very very quiet roads.
I know that our Captain is walking to all the places that he wishes he could go golf at.
So please drop me a note and I will keep things posted on the blog.

Stay safe everyone and hopefully we get to golf again very soon.

PS if you drop me an e-mail then I can add you to the Seniors mailing list that I am setting up.

Slainte
Mike Stiell
Senior Convenor (and very poor cyclist)

No comments: