Friday 17 August 2018

For information

My time as Seniors Convener will end on the 1st October this year. Mark Melville and the Gents committee are in the process of finding a suitable replacement. If any of you would like to throw your hat in the ring please contact any member of the Committee.

It has been a pleasure running the Seniors section over the last two years ably assisted by Steve . We have a very strong senior section within the club enjoying large attendances every Thursday. We benefit from a wide range of handicaps and strong personalities which bring life to the section.

I would like to thank Steve, Sandy McGibbon, and Ian Scott for all their help and advice over the past two years. I'd especially like to thank John Brand, who has always rolled up his sleeves and got stuck in counting the pennies submitted on the day for the competitions and matches. He has also provided other invaluable support to me throughput my term as Seniors Convenor.

I have moved the October medal from the 4th October to 11 October to accommodate the temporary greens which will be in play on 4 October.

Phil Upperton.

No comments: